Thursday, June 21, 2007

First Night

No jitters today. Mostly because I am of the Tired. Reckon I'm going to take a couple hours off this afternoon and go home early for a nap. Then we will buy a BeanScene Ultra Wicked coffee - its almost narcotic level of caffeine will, I'm sure, perk me up just marvellously!

Dress went...OK. Could have been better, but could have been worse. And, you know what they say - bad dress means good first night. It bloody better be. Half my work's coming. Which is lovely, but pressure, nah? Way more than pals, anyway. They have to say it was good, even if it sucked beyond the telling.

...

Check this out. Pants to Poverty! Now, that is a fashion statement.

I'm so having some of them! One should give back, after all.

...

I'm on holiday next week. Woop! Not sure what I'm up to. I've been keeping my eye on lastminute.com and might still jet off somewhere exciting, but we'll see. Sensible is telling me that I should keep all moneys for the moving.

Quality Idea is telling me that I could, conceivably, put an ad up on the Student and Graduate Employment Service for some pack mules to move with. It's a thought, anyway. I'm running out of friends good will. (And the brass neck to ask - yet again - if they can help me shift boxes.)

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home