Monday, June 11, 2007

Quickly Quickly

Got to go to the bluddy dentist AGAIN! Crown fell out AGAIN! But I'm told this time I'm going to get a brand new one made and fitted - about which I intend to be very fussy indeed.

...

Decent weekend - got a couple of rehearsals done, which I'm glad of. This close *tiny space* to having all my lines down, thank the Gods. Looking forward to the performances. Which are next week - EEP!



Went for a run up to SteveO's on Saturday and man, am I unfit. Burst boiler doesn't even come into it and my legs were nearly locked solid yesterday. Eesh. One more thing to do...I know - I'll stop sleeping. Who really needs sleep, anyway?

...

Today's mood on the move: pensive. Even my happy-go-lucky oh-so-philosophical outlook occasionally takes a dent, you know. I keep looking around the flat and mentally boxing stuff up, making lists, deciding what furniture will need taking apart and it's just so much feckin' hassle! I'll be able to do it, I've done it before, but STILL!

S'not fair.

*stamps foot*

*pouts*

...





Merry loads of photos up on flickr.





...

Stick in,

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Feel your pain. The flat you've got at the minute is really nice (even comes with firemen!) but the next one might be even better.

Anyway, just give us a shout when you need a hand moving stuff.

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home