Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Happy

You’ve got to love Karma – it always comes round for you. The largest, or only, concern I had with moving again was the clearing of bills and sorting out of deposits. It’s funny how everyone says ‘my deposit from current flat will sort that out’ when you don’t get your deposit back until as much as ten days after you’ve moved.

But – happyhappy – I’d put a couple of bids in for some freelance work, which have been accepted. Very nice little earner (it’s a flat fee and I hope I’ve picked out the least hours-intensive sections of the publication) and the prospect of more.

Aaaaaand, I might just be able to afford a Wii. You know – to assuage all the stress that comes with moving.

*grins*



On the other hand, there is this. It’s a supershinyzippityooooohlookithe camera. Panasonic Lumix (initials) with 10 x optical zoom with a wide-angle lens. It’s practically perfect. I need/want (mostly want) a mid-range camera. Much as I love the beast, it’s big and a bit heavy. My wrists were definitely a bit sore after toting it around, lifted up to my eye, for hours on end in London. Of course, if I was on a trip then I’d have both with me, which would be more rather than less weight. Main point is I want something that can fit in a pocket but still gives me a hefty technical range.

This does.




Whoops – meeting! Display boards and such. In a team of six people. Making design decisions. *groans*



Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home