Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Enough whining

Not that I'd indulged myself too terribly much, but it's such a useless exercise. So, only positive thoughts and feelings from now.

And if you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you. *grins*



...




...


Got the link wrong yesterday for flickr (transposed some words), but lookit my cool new box-thing! Finally found the link through to creating it. Now if I can only figure out that word cloud thang.

...


Dentist refitted tooth yesterday. I got the big boss guy who made no mention of replacing it. I decided not to complain (coward) to him. If it comes out again then I'll browbeat the Registrar into replacing it completely. I think I've used about three days annual leave or TOIL all told in order to attend dentist so many goddamn times.


Happily, I was able to redeem the wasted afternoon by helping my Dad shift a whole load of rubble - rapturous joy. Ah, didn't take long and it's quite a pleasant thing to casually lift two bags of stuff, one of which your Dad was struggling with. Makes one feel all grown-up and manly like. *laughter*. On top of that, we went and hit some golf balls and I took some rapid fire pics of Dad playing so he could check out his swing.



...


Philosophy to come, I swear. Things have become a bit, "What I did on my holidays" around here.

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home