Friday, June 08, 2007

Mildly Ticked

I think that's how I'd typify today's mood. I suppose that no matter how philosophical a person you are, or try to be, one must still be pissed off with life's little vagaries. I can't *believe* I've got to move *again*. It's not so much an attachment to the flat I'm in just now - I never really do get attached to a specific place, as there's always (always!) another one. It's just the thought of packing it all up, cleaning the place, sorting out bills from this pad, getting bills set up for new pad.


Urgh. I have already had one offer of help, though, which cheered me right up. :)


...


I did do it. I did buy a flickr pro account. It's ludicrously cheap, considering. £12 for the year. So now I have lots of lovely sets and all the photos that have been dropping off the end of my stream (oo-er) are available again. Going to go a bit crazy over weekend and upload so verymany photographs. Fun and games. I've also started making comments and contacts on there - hooking up with likeminded snappers.


Oh - and tangentially speaking of games - I totally won a war in Civ 4. At near-deity level. I rule! (And it was against that bitch Isabella of Spain. Feckin' hate here, warmongering cow.)


Yes, I know these aren't real people. Put the sectioning pad down.


...


Picked that one up from my Mum's photos last night. Little hint - don't expect a great meal when someone hasn't got a kitchen. I'd forgotten they were remodelling and it'd be micro meals.

Went and hit some golf balls with my Dad and I'd say I'm improving. Only hit one that didn't go more than ten feet. Other than that it was a good average of 150 yards. Tiger I'm not, but there's progress. Maybe I'll head down to Killspindie with my Dad, as he keeps asking, but it's such an unforgiving course. If only Mum hadn't made him quit the Royal Musselburgh. It was far more lenient on an erratic player.


...


Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home