Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"Arnold, please, I'd like to talk to you."

Fucking line.

That and "Arnold, this is not going to do any good for either one of us."

Dress rehearsal tonight. And regardless of all, "Bad dress rehearsal means a good first night" sophistry, I am...somewhat nervous. Which isn't a new feeling, but it's a dated one. I don't wish to sound arrogant (usually do, though ;) ) but I've done a lot of theatre and I'm not really worried about the performance per se, but of something going wrong that I can't control or cover for.

Eeeeeeeeeeek!

...

Back to blether next week, I think. For the meantime, I think 'eek' covers it. We'll see how dress rehearsal goes. Might (WILL!) be high as a kite tomorrow what with rampant success of dress.

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home