Friday, June 22, 2007

Content

But not thrilled.

Play went well, all my colleagues who came along enjoyed it, anyway! Scene Three was a bit of a train wreck as far as lines went, but we recovered and covered and no-one that didn't know the script would have noticed / did notice. Still, before Saturday's performance, I'm going to make Andy run lines with me until they're coming out of his ears!

Some pics are up on flickr of Torchsong Part 2, Fugue in a Nursery.

...

Last day at work for a week! Woop!

Not quite feeling in that holiday mode, though. Got to do the second performance first, then I can relax. But still - time off. How pleasant.

...

Not had a bunny in a while. One for Patrick. Also, some wise words.

...

Stick in,

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Yeah, I thought of you when I first saw that Bunny. ;)

Looking forward to coming to the play tonight

1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home