Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ho Hum

First rehearsal is tonight, which is exciting. I am kind of tired, though. Late duty last night at work and then down to mum and dad's hoose for a meal. Working late meant I got down there late, which meant I left late. Then, well-trained boy that I am, I saw my auntie on to her bus before I walked up to the flat. Meant I didn't get to bed until nearly 1am. I'm sure I'll perk later. And if I don't, coffee can!

...

Running. I feel I must. Eesh.

But - I've lost my walk to and from work. It's all well and good to be 'yippee skip, I live five minutes from work!' but it also means I've lost my built in exercise. I worry for my waistline. Plus, with living right next to the park, five minutes down from the commonwealth pool, five minutes up from the pleasance gym, there are all these healthy people about. On their bikes, jogging, in sportskit having just clearly been to the gym.

Actually, fit chaps in sportskit I don't mind...

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home