Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Home for Lunch!

Home for lunch, I am. How exciting! I could have timed it better, though. Downstairs neighbour - clearly a stray of some kind - was trying to get in bottom door and spun me a tale of woe about not having a key for it. I've somehow gotten roped into getting money off him to get one cut tomorrow. I don't quite trust him with my key, what with the fact that I met him yesterday, halfway down the Pleasance where he was asking for money "for my train home". Now I discover he lives downstairs from me - about four minutes walk from where he was begging for travel money.

Undecided at the moment, but I think I might just give him my spare downstairs key and get one cut for myself. It'll probably end up easier, but there again, I don't want him knocking on my door for favours every day.

Such a bugger being 'nice', you know.
...

Miss Kitty is not quite happy with me as she's been shut in the Hall all morning, me not wanting to risk any further accidents while I'm not here. But much is being made of her just as soon as I get in and wet food aplenty until she relaxes a bit. She seems quite happy surveying the street from the windowsill. Maybe I'll relent and let her have the living room to roam in this afternoon.
...
*mild celebration*
This here is my 100th blog post. Dun't time fly, eh? I didn't notice until just now and probably wouldn't have but for changing to blogger-with-google which informs you how many you've done on the opening screen.
...




Have we had the sphinxes before?

...

Got my first rehearsal scheduled for next Wednesday. Suppose I better read the script, eh?

...

Stick in,

C

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Such a bugger being 'nice', you know.

then (in this case at least) don't be. The guy's obviously a total chancer, personally my only quandry would be how to have as little as possible to do with him, the very idea of getting him a key cut would be so far from my mind you'd need time on the Hubble to see it.

Do not give this person a key to your building Chris

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home