Monday, February 12, 2007

Urgh

Woke up with massive sinus blockage type thing. Not had that in ages. Basically means Sudafed and back to bed as eyes won't stay open. Then, later in the day, guilt for having to phone in sick considering I feel fine now. I was off on TOIL from 1pm anyway, but still.

TOIL because it is flat inspection today. My main goal - to remain calm. I have so much built up anger with godsbedamned letting agents that I'm not sure I'll be able to keep the heid, know? Focus on the money there, young Reynolds, focus on the money. (Which I really, really need. I wasn't kidding about the 36p thing.)



***update*** Have had inspection and all went well. Inspector looked me right in the eye and said there was nothing wrong, so we can assume I'll get the full deposit back, yes?


No, I don't think so, either. The really bad news? It's going to take seven working days to produce the cheque. Why am I not surprised?

...

New pad, on the flip side, continues lovely. Finished putting all the Ikea furniture together and getting all my clothes away. I was very good and did a bit of a cull, too, so goodbye faithful friends...




W & G I got for Christmas when I was about seventeen. My Mum has wanted me to get rid of them for years what with them being 'scabby'. And Din. For Aona Chakra Bradford I have had for almost as long. Bought him (her? - never decided) on the Mound one year when it was Festival time. I'm sure Alexis remembers that day, too. :)

...

So I'm an evil bad pet owner. But I may have to kill the cat if she doesn't stop peeing everywhere. She has been shouted at when I've caught her at it. Not when I've discovered it latterly because you can't shout then - there's no connection for her, it's just someone fifty times her size making scary noise which, let's face it, is likely to produce more peeing than less.

I had a quick sketch round the net and it turns out any shouting is counter-productive and is tantamount to abuse. *sobs with a mix of guilt and frustration*

She can get to her litter tray, she is being petted at every opportunity to relax her into the new place - what the Hell else am I supposed to do?

...

Was forced to watch football last night. Eesh.

...

All the god-damn time. No, really. It happens.

...

Have a good one,

C

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...guilt.

I may ahve been the cause of the bad sinus thing!! Sorry!!!

*hug*

Jx

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home