Friday, February 16, 2007

Is late!

Utterly forgot to witter away at lunchtime. Too busy eating food. I was very hungry, having plotted out buffet for tomorrow night's revelry. Menu planning always makes me ravenous! Speaking of which, we're not long off dinner. Stomach thinks my throat's been cut.

...

I am fed up being poor - phoned bloody letting agency today to see how they were getting on with writing a cheque. Idiot administrator announces, "Oh, that's not even on my desk yet. And besides, it's seven to ten working days."

"I was told seven."

"Oh, no. It's seven to ten."

Wankers. It's Friday night and I want some chinese food, dagnamnit!

Quit whining, Reynolds. Plenty worse off than you. Eat chilli in your lovely flat. I'm allowed to seethe with hatred at agents, though, eh?

...




More fun with flooers. Well, it is still mostly grey outside, so how else am I to play with my camera?


...

It is the weekend! *general rejoicing* Friday of the night. I should be a dreadfully good boy and stop in. Do laundry, that kind of thing, but I've got an invite oot for a wee drinkie and that's waaay more tempting. :) Maybe just one...?

...

Anyway, food beckons.

...

*Stick in,

C

* I was asked, so I'll explain. 'Stick in' - Scots leave taking phrase. Literal meaning would be 'keep it up', I suppose.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home