Thursday, February 01, 2007

Base of Operations

The upstairs neighbours, or those c*nts as I've come to term them (pardon my Klatchian), have expanded their base of operations. And they clearly couldn't give a shit that they're disturbing me. When I bang on the ceiling, they all come and congregate on the same spot and jump up and down, laughing. Last night was a real triumph in disturbance, though. I'd done my usual give-up-and-go-sleep-on-couch-for-a-bit but then they decided to use the whole flat to herd their baby elephants through. Herding baby elephants is clearly an hilarious occupation with the amount of shrieking and laughing that was going on. A seriously broken night's sleep and I was a half hour late for work this morning it being quite hard to get going.

Still and all - one week to go, one week to go!

(And I stuck on my most bass-driven CD before I left for this morning, pointed speakers at ceiling and cranked it. See how they like it.)

...

OK - bit of lazy activism for you.

Join the flotilla to stop GUANTÁNAMO!

It'll only take you a few minutes to do and it's basically an online petition. DON'T think it won't make a difference. At the very least you will have Said Something and there's something to be said for that.

Type: chrisreynolds59@gmail.com into the search box to find me!

...

Scramble all fighters. Repeat: scramble all fighters!

...

On a happy note, I went along to the audition last night and I'm told I have a part. Which one, I'm not sure, but definitely something to do. I'm rather looking forward to it.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home