Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Treading the boards

I'm going for an audition tonight. Which I'm at least moderately excited about. I haven't done any acting in, hmm, three years at least and I've missed it. I'm not sure what the play is - Jenni will probably comment the title for me - but I'll get a read when I show up for the audition. Jenni is directing a bit of it and she says it's good - I'll trust her.

Which will be much later this evening as I have a looooong day today. Up at King's Buildings today, with the Scientist Little Student People, it being a Wednesday. Supervising the Destination of Leavers of Higher Education chaps this evening until 8.30 pm, then running like Hell for the LGBT centre on Howe Street for the auditions. It's a semi-bufter theatre company. All very inclusionist, though.

Patsy the Cat will probably mug me when I get home, what with having had to wait since breakfast until 10pm (by the time I get home) for any food.

...

Green Tree.

Photoshopped every so slightly (I am learning). I diddled the contrast a bit and dialed up the colour value. Moss looks good, eh?

For those of you who may be into digital photography, I found a cool newsletter / blog / site to use.

http://www.photojojo.com/

I've had a dig through the archive and signed up for the newsletter. Some daft pish on the order of 'create snowglobes' but some useful stuff, too.

I'll provide links to those things I use / like the look of. Like this one.

...

Like this one. It's...buildings (duh) on Cowgate, taken from Candlemaker Row.
...
A good point to highlight this one.
I have a rule - nothing goes on the blog that I wouldn't want my mother or my boss to read.
...
You've got to feel his pain.
...
Have a good one,
C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Torch Song Trilogy...

very famous in the 80's.

Look it up in wikipedia for more info.

And i'm done.

:)

Jenni

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home