Monday, January 29, 2007

White Rabbit Impression

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

The whole day has been behind time. Snoozzzze alarm was awfully (too) tempting this morning, then I gashed my neck open shaving, which cut opened again after I'd tied my tie, leaking blood all over the only ironed shirt in the flat. My usual relaxed thirty minute walk turned into a thirty second sprint to catch the 8.45 bus, ten minutes on bus, then five minute power walk in order to make it to work on time. Which I did. *breathlessly smug*

Bring on the move and being five minutes away walk from the office! Boss is commenting far too expansively on me being the closest person to work. I've told her not to mention this in front of anyone who has security responsiblities. I am *not* volunteering for being a designated key holder. Nope, no, and uh-uh.

...

Well, my.

I think I'm past white rabbit impressions for today's entry, as I'm writing it tomorrow. As it were. Yesterday was a bit crazy. Attended a talk at lunchtime and was quite busy with general work. The evening was spent getting on with packing, so it was about half nine before I thought, "Here, I haven't blethered pish - I mean, blogged - today." And then blogger wasn't playing for some reason.

Ah, well.

...

Have a good one?

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home