Monday, January 22, 2007

Blahblah blethers...

Monday, Monday and it's back to work. Happily so as the day is absolutely zipping by. And this afternoon I'm going to the main library for a bit of a reccie. *bibliophile glee*

...

Sat night and Sunday were nice. Pleasant drinks out at the Holyrood Tavern and yesterday was spent wandering round flat resolving to do things for the move. I sent to the letting agent telling them I was OK for viewings prior to my moving out, as the landlord had been so obliging (not at all usual for a landlord, in my experience) about my moving out. I note that the advert has gone up on citylets, but has the letting agent been in contact to say 'ok, thanks' or even just 'ok'?

Three guesses and the first two don't count.

...



The little dots are seagulls - not smears on your screen. Not showing up very well on here. And I notice the one I put up on Saturn's Day is really quite dark - darker than it looked on laptop at home. Must be this screen (I hope).

And I hope you all notice that it's not a tree. :)

...

You have to go back a few days for the full arc, but it's funny by itself.

...

Well, that's lunch.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home