Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow!

*childish excitement*

Well, it's not really all that cold, is it, even if it is snowing. And, yes, I know this goes against the whining 'where's Spring?' entry from earlier, but I never made any claim to consistency. And logic's for pussies.

...

Off, I expect.

...

Pleasant evening last night, once again in fine company. Made a nice soup and then dry fried chilli beef with kung po vegetables. Tasty goodness. Watched Constantine, which was all right. The ending was slightly unexpected, too. Just slightly.

Instead of Our Hero being allowed to bugger off up to Heaven, having been all self-sacrificing and such, he was pulled back by The Devil, cured of his illness and allowed to live - so that he could be bad and end up in Hell, after all, later in life - or death. As it were. Like I say, slightly more interesting than the usual.

...

Achieved new memory card for my camera today, courtesy of my bro, which was nice of him. He fetched it in from a business trip to Houston. Two gigs so I don't need to worry about taking lots of high-res photies any more. It was getting really irritating - even a wee wander round town snapping away would fill the shitty little card I got with the camera up in short order. I now have my eye on a skippity camera bag. Need to check measurements and all that, though.

Wishful thinking, really - what with moving house and all I reckon it'll be March before I can make any purchases. Ah, well. Not like I don't have many bags, anyway.

...



A blast from the past. Photo from Belfast, trip was in the summer some time.

...

Have a good one,

C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good job I've seen that film, or I'd have to cut your nadgers off. I can't believe you tell endings! Just like that!

7:17 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

But...but...I *need* my nadgers.

I did have a spoiler space up, but I figured it was such and old film...

8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home