Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Five minutes walk!

That's how far my new flat is from my work. Woop! Although one of the things I will miss when I move is the walk home. It's entirely pleasant wandering down the Royal Mile. Plus, my half an hour to and from work walk is an easy way to get exercise. I will now have to seek it out. Egad!

I'm all right for putting effort in when there's no effort involved in setting up the effort, but otherwise...

Let me explain. At one point, I lived opposite a gym. My door - cross road - gym door. At that point I went to the gym quite happily four or five times a week for at least an hour a time, more usually an hour and a half. Cardio, weights, the whole thing. Then I moved fifteen minutes walk up the road and never went to the gym again.

That took a bit of a turn - this section was supposed to be all about Yay! I've got new flat sorted. And, inevitably, last night the neighbours were quiet. Not that I'm complaining about being able to sleep in my bed.

Other pleasant things about new flat are a gas hob instead of a 'lectric one, laminate floors and windows - multiple thereof.
...

My average is up - from 14 to 17. Which means more of you are reading my inane ramblings, I think. Either that or it's people reading on the page rather than from feeds. (See Patrick - I can be taught!) I like the first option better, though.

...



I really must go take some new photos. Getting bored with these Lakes ones...

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home