Thursday, January 11, 2007

Droopy Eyes

Phew. Getting up early four days in a row canNOT be good for you. I think everyone's suffering from back-to-work syndrome, though. If only one could win the lottery, eh?

Without buying a ticket, for preference, seeing as how I never do. Anyway, little bit sleepy today but getting fed at my Dad's, so an easy evening and early bed ahead, I think. Get prepped for the weekend, which is busybusylotstodo.

...

I'm starting to get a bit antsy on the writing. Can't seem to find the headspace, excepting those times when it's definitely time for bed. Then the ideas come thick and fast and characters start chattering away in my head grand-style. No sense of timing, the buggers.

I think I might have to start being a bit anti-social. There are only so many hours in the day after all and I have so much I want to get done. It's kind of tricky, though. I'm not boasting when I say I have lots of friends - all of whom will inevitably get stroppy if I retreat to a small chris'flat-shaped cocoon. I dunno. Maybe I need a better schedule. Or a schedule.

...

Still ekeing out the Lakes photos.



Not sure if you'll be able to see it in the blog, but the small dot in the middle is a seagull, coming in to land. I thought it looked rather cool in the original, but my camera is really not taking the piss when it comes to file size.

I did have a disappointment as far as kodakgallery.com goes. It only seems to update the small size. You can order prints as large as you like with the original resolution, but it won't show them onscreen. Grrrrr. I should probably start burning CDs of them now before it gets to be too big a job. I damn sure ain't losing a whole load of photos if the laptop has a fit again. Lesson most definitely learned there.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home