Monday, January 15, 2007

Maybe moving...and other stories

Yeeep - once again, I may be moving. I swear to God, I'll find somewhere that suits me eventually. Or at least somewhere that suits me for at least a year. The one I'm going to look at tomorrow is very near work, though, and sounds nice.

I'm fed up with the occasional and annoying noise from upstairs. As I've said before, it's not the neighbours' fault, it's the fact that there is *no* sound insulation between my bedroom and the upstairs flat. It's not all that reasonable to complain about people sitting around in their flat and making conversation. Thing of it is, with the lack of insulation they might as well be in the same room as me. I had to go sleep on the couch the other night, which I was most definitely not thrilled with.

Starting to get a bit narked with being right on the main street, too. More than one window in the flat would be nice, as well.

...

The weekend was lovely, if too short. I am a sleepy boy, having stayed much too late at Steve-O's last night, but we were watching Star Wars. You know, one forgets what an excellent film that is. (Especially after the recent travesties). The design is amazing, the dialogue is good, costumes are wicked. I did manage to leave before it ended, but still wasn't in bed until well after pumpkin time. Late night tonight, as well. Attending an alumni evening at the Law School. I'd be tempted not to bother, but I said I'd help with set up and other such things. Definitely not hanging around for the schmoosing (sp?), though.

*yaaaAAAAaaaawn*

...



Tree for today.

Not taken any new photos in aaaaaaages. The weather was lovely for them yesterday, but I didn't get out the house in time. I have got a few shots which I've framed with the ickle camera, so I know where I'm going. I have been playing with Photoshop (thank you, Sue) a bit and can now do a few things.

...

I can heartily recommend Smokin' Aces. Wickedly good film. Giggled, gasped and (at least once) shrieked my way through it in fine company on Saturday night, after a similarly pleasant dinner at La Tasca.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home