Friday, January 12, 2007

Blech!

This weather is viiiiiiile! (Regardless of what people who are just back from blistering sunshine and are enjoying the novelty may think.) When will it be Spring? Oh, when oh when oh when?

...

Busy weekend ahead. It is the Small Jen's birthday(Word to ya, sister! - What? It's ironic.) Going down to her place tonight for a few beverages and then out into town for a couple more. Nothing crazy, but it should be a pleasant evening. Going to the flicks tomorrow and then bowling on Sunday (during which I intend to smack some bitches down with my Ninja Strike Skills - come on!).

...

Some folk are off work at the moment. Women - and of course they are very ill whereas we chaps are always suffering from Man Flu. It's the whole multi-tasking thing all over again (as if a lack of focus was a good thing.)

...

I hadn't bothered with new year's resolutions - never do, really. I figure you're going to do it, or you're not. This one I like, though.

...

Can't let a day go past without a picture...


...

Have a good one,

C

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word!!!!!

*Glee*

Jxx

2:47 pm  
Blogger Patrick said...

It's not about novelty. I'm a very seasonal sort of being and I missed winter. I appreciate that many people would like it top be warm and sunny all year round (which is after all the only credible explanation for the population of California) but I'm not one of them: I like the weather to change and that includes it being "vile" now and then.

Spring will be here when it's time for it to be, in the mean time you can always console yourself with all that lovely crisp winter light - 's excellent for taking photos.

2:12 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

I was just cross-linking - without the link, admittedly, which is fixed now. ;) There might even be a mite of envy. My holiday in Florence was the first I've taken in winter and the idea of winter sun is suddenly very attractive.

I know what you mean, though - I like the seasons, and cosy winter nights in are great, but it's January, all the seasonal stuff is done and I'm ready for Spring. And, although you're right about the winter light, the weather's been shitty and I'm frustrated at not being able to take the camera for walks.

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home