Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturn's Day



A bit of a late start, this morning. I do love the long lie-in and no window in the bedroom makes cuddling further under the duvet and enjoying the dark extremely attractive. I do eventually have to stir out to deal with the cat's pitiful meows for food, though. Isn't she pretty?


...

The small Jen's small soiree was fun. I hope the next year is as good as she can hope, too - never a more deserving person. :)

...

Not much in the way of excitment this afternoon - the dreaded 'cleaning', I'm afraid, but after the place is sparkly I'm going to rearrange. Desk space is, I think, warranted. Too much hunching over the keyboard going on, can't be good for me. Also having purchased Steve-O's big TV after he was spoiled with an LCD monster, the couch needs to be a bit more distant from the TV corner. Getting square eyes.

I know - not earth shattering news, but I've never had a big TV. Puny portable has always been the way for me so it's still a bit, "Wow. Look at the size of that!"

...

...

Right, well, I expect the water heater has done its job by now.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home