Monday, October 23, 2006

Well,

...it's been a big weekend. And I'm still not back at work! Woop! Brilliant time (hopefully had by all) at party and out for breakfast on my actual birthing-day and I have to say I am The Most Incredibly Spoiled Boy. Anyway, I'll probably babble a bit on the lovely booze at Dragonfly and the lazy-ass-ness of me lying in bed until noon (I'm on holiday, aren't I?!) but for now...

...

If friends are the measure of a man, then I am mighty. Proud and tall.

If I ever have any problems with self-esteem (not that anyone sees that happening I'm sure) then I need only look around me. If they all love me, special as they are, then I must be pretty special, too!

I don't think I could begin to be grateful enough for that.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home