Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Two people...


...RSVP'd on the back of my bitching yesterday. Cheers, chaps. Once again - I wasn't aiming that at any one. I did the Big Ring Round yesterday and, stunningly, even after however many emails and prior phone calls, people were still asking, "So, where is it again?" I thought the events I organised professionally were full of muppets. Honestly!

*laughter*

I'm really looking forward to it - should be a blinder!


...

Cooooooooooool!

...

This is almost definitely jumping the gun, as I've no formal offer yet (contingent on references) but I've got a new job! Woop! Working as a Careers Information Officers at Edinburgh University. Sounds right posh, dunnit? I'll be sad to leave the current post as it's been a really good job, developmentally, for me. I've learned a shitload and it's the first real chance I've had to get my teeth into stuff, have my own projects, get a chance to prove (mostly to myself) that I actually can work at the higher levels.

Thing of it is, I don't exactly get paid at the higher levels. Hence - new job, new job, new job!

...

Making up stories.

Take Heed All Ye Lost Fanatics
...

I'm being very grown-up this evening. Going out to a lecture at the Art College.
...

I'm all for fun on a budget.

...









This (and the one above) is more fun with the negative setting on my camera. This one turned out rather well, don't you think?

I've found it works a lot better...well, maybe differently rather than better at night rather than daytime.













Here we have Arthur's Seat (yes, I get up there a lot.) It's no Munro, as it's only 822 ft tall, but it is quite steep. Exercise enough for me on a Sunday morning, anyway. OK, yes, Sunday afternoon.

God you lot are picky.

Anyway, this one was taken in the day time. Clouds looks great, but I think the definition on hills etc is a bit...purple.


...

We are not the only crazies. Other people climb mushrooms, too!

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home