Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What vill you do? When zey come?

My hip was giving me gyp yesterday - it's gone a bit gimp these days. And I'm allowed to call it gimp. Just like I'm allowed to call myself queer - it's my hip. Not that I would call myself queer. I prefer 'bufter', myself.

The hip thing troubles me because deep down, my answer to:

"What vill you do? When zey come - wis ze DOGS?!"

has always been 'run, if all else fails.' Can't really run with a gimp hip, though. Nor can I speed up and overtake idiot tourists. Or nip across roads in front of cars. All in all, it's bloody annoying.

What did the doctor say? See, there you go assuming I've done anything quite so sensible as consult a doctor.

...

Always make them think.

...

Found a new comic type chap - cool things.

...

Pictures from around town.



The underpass from Bristo Square to South College Street.













This is a close (alley) on the Royal Mile. M'afraid I don't remember which one. Something else should be writing down.















Have a good one,

C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Decided against 'the deep metaphor or other tomorrow' thing then? Don't worry, we weren't really expecting it anyway *laughs*

10:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Decided against 'the deep metaphor or other tomorrow' thing then? Don't worry, we weren't really expecting it anyway *laughs*

10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home