Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I forgot!

To blog! Entirely! Maybe that means the shiny is rubbing off my new toy a bit.

Or perhaps, you never know, it could be that I've been quite focussed on work this morning what with the Incredible Intimidating Inbox, in both electronic and paper form. There's a statistic I picked up somewhere that says the average office worker gets interrupted by an email or a phone call or a colleague every three minutes - I can bloody believe it.

...

I love Autumn. Don't know why in particular, but if I were to hazard a guess I'd say it's because my birthday falls in Autumn and because going-back-to-Uni is an Autumnal thing, too. I spent quite some considerable time pissing around in Uni, because I loved it, so maybe I'm just conditioned to cheerful in October. I know that when I left the office yesterday, after a hard day's slog (what? run out of sympathy already?) a big grin appeared on my face for no apparent reason. Edinburgh just smells good at this time of year. Crisp and clean, and the air is fresh. Must get up Arthur's Seat this weekend if the weather's clement.

...

Babble, babble, babble - sorry, not exactly philosophy today, is it? I promise I'll have some deep metaphor or other tomorrow...

...

Have a good one,

C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'I promise I'll have some deep metaphor or other tomorrow.'
Really? You could give it a try I suppose ;-)

11:19 am  
Blogger Chris said...

See folk that think they're funny...

11:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home