Friday, October 13, 2006

Damn and blast!

I forgot to bring the data cable for my phone into work. Which means I can't transfer the photos I took last night, some of which I thought looked rather good. (I was playing with the 'negative' effect) Ach, well. Another day. I'm sure you can wait. *laughter*

...





There seems to be an optimum time for me having ideas. I've notice that, if I'm walking back from Steve's, listening to tunes and letting my mind wander, I'm always standing opposite Mary Queen of Scot's Bath House when I think, "Here, that's a good idea." And there's a handy bench just up on the left where I can sit down if I need to write lovely idea down Right Then. Because I carry my notebook with me at all times these days. Yes. Yes, I do.







...

... ... ... .. ... ...see this is why I wanted to upload those photos. Drawing a blank on the witty repartee today.

Have a good one,

C

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks a bit like a witch’s cottage – it goes well with that crackle of yours

10:01 am  
Blogger Martin B said...

whaaat? a forgotten data cable! Didn't you see the Koreans are testing nukes and Bush is going into Iran and the world's gonna end and Jesus is supposed to be coming anytime now??? slave to the rhythmn... ;)

11:26 am  
Blogger Chris said...

Yes, yes, all these things are important in their way but these were very nice photos I took... :)

12:13 pm  
Blogger Hamish MacDonald said...

I love that building. It's one of my favourites in the city.

10:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home