Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Outside In / Inside Out

Hamish and I had a bit of a debate about this, post lecture last night. Well, can't really call it a debate as neither one of us was for being convinced in the other direction. Let's say we both expressed our opinions. We're talking about acting here. Method vrs ...well, Acting, as Noel Coward would say.

Method, as I'm sure you all know, is that style of acting in which one psyches oneself into the role entirely, so that one is not truly acting any more, but rather being. Myself, I think that's all too much like hard work and can get too dreadfully upsetting. So I pretend instead.

...

Just to keep Sue happy, I went back to yon close on the Royal Mile and took photos with all the different effects my lovely camera can do. Now, hopefully, she'll shut up. At least about that. I have no hopes of her ever shutting up completely.






BLACK AND WHITE















SOLARISE

Sounds like a cool super power, dunnit?

"We're being attacked! Solarise the fuckers, SolarisingMan!"













SEPIA

Sounds a bit less like a super power. More like a super villain. You know - he'd seep on people. *shudders*



...

Nothing more today - MUCH to get done as this is last day at work until next Wednesday. Woop! But also - Erk!

...

Have a good one,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheeky sod.

I think I like the Black & White one best....now if you could just go back and take it again without the man walking past...

10:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home