Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sweet Mother of Crap

I have got SO ludicrously much to do. Never take time off, people - it's a baaad mistake. You end up with 98 emails to deal with on your return. And why am I blogging, then? Well, because if I don't take a moment to get my head off work, it might explode. My head, that is. Not work. Work exploding would be fine. So long as I was out the building. Oh, and everyone else too, I suppose.

...

As I said yesterday, birthday party was awesome. Most enjoyable. I've only got a couple of pics, but that's because I was too busy having a nice time to bother with such nonsense. A few other folks were snapping away, though, so I'll hopefully get copies of those. Should be some record of the fun and games at my 30th birthday party, after all.




The lovely Alexis, bestest buddy and one of the on-time people. (Those who showed up on time and thus reassuring me that I wasn't going to be the only person at my party!)










Steve and James, also on-time, bless them. Well, Steve was mostly on-time. A lot more on-time than most, anyway. *laughter*















Steve-O and Caroline. Is Steve-O's scarf not fetching? *smirk*















Me & Hamish. I was quite drunk by this point. Mmmm. Lovely rum. Hamish was not - he'd had all of three pints. Don't think he's quite grasped Scottish Drinking yet. *laughter*





...

I hate missing days on the blog, I've decided. I can never decide what to put in from the days that I've missed. Wouldn't want to bore you all with an excess of blether. Aaaand, I suppose I should get back to that mountainous in-tray.

All right, normal service resumes tomorrow.

...

Have a good one,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hamish has that expression that people get when the nutter sits next to them on the bus :-)
I’m glad you had a nice birthday x

10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home