Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Moving Offices

We did this yesterday, the Boss Jenny and I. Well, actually, movers did the actual moving, Jenny and I buggered off home. She to work and me to...nap, mostly. And finish the New Terry Pratchett - Wintersmith. It's a new Tiffany Aching. Go read. And, no, you may not borrow mine. I've 'lost' far too many of Mr P's oeuvre thanks to ungrateful no-returners so his books, along with whatever's out of print, is firmly on my 'NOT FOR LOAN' shelf.

Anyway, moving yesterday, unloading boxes and arranging furniture today. Hence the lack of internet access and the lack of Blog. I know how y'all pine without your daily dose of my mithering. *laughter*

Still busy with sorting things out - I promise I'll witter properly tomorrow.

Have a good one,

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

's OK we got mithering (great word btw) in person - you can have days off more often ;)

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home