Thursday, October 26, 2006

It just hit me

That I have a new job, I do. I mean, we knew this. I'd mentioned. But the reality of it hit last night. In a nice way. It's a good job, well paid, on my career path. Woop! 15 days in the office left in this job. Mentioned that to my boss today. She told me to shut up. *laughter*

...

Everybody's senses tingle at some point.

...

We all know I love the coos, but lookit! I have my very own one! (courtesty of the altogether lovely Gregor and Caroline)

Pa-KOW! Pa-KOW!

...

I've mentioned before the power that writing things down has, for me.

So.

This year - before my next birthday - I am going to write a book. Might not be a good book, but it will be a book. Money where mouth is. Put up or shut up. That kind of thing.

...

Have a good one,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice moo-cow. Will you be putting up photos of all your other presents?

7:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home