Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Off work

Not feeling my best. Not feeling my worst, either, as I'm up and on computer for a wee bit, to be fair. I reckon I'm just knackered. And I realised it's been something like two weeks at least since I had any time alone. Chrises needs the time alone in order to stop their brain stop buzzing. Otherwise it doesn't. This is bad for Chrises.
...

Fireworks pictures turned out eversomuch better than I though they would. O me of little faith!

There's a few on flickr, but here's a couple more that aren't. Best viewed a lot bigger than this, really, in order to get the foreground interest.




...

Me bruvva was on the phone last night and, yippity skip!, I'm invited to spend the week with them at a villa they've taken in France (bit of a Christie phraseology there) in early October. How nice. Or Nice, in face. And I still might get my wee weekend away in Italy for my birthday.

...

OK, headache kicking in now.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home