Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ever Decreasing Circles

A "Normal" person is the sort of person that might be designed by a committee. You know, "Each person puts in a pretty color and it comes out gray." ~Alan Sherman

...

What are you all looking at?

SH103819

...

Moments of anticipation: realising there's an update at a site one enjoys - spotting a new pic from a particularly fond contact on Flickr - getting an email from Edinburgh Property about new properties in my price band. Yay!

...

Being at Mum and Dad's is going to be good for Creative Chris. Once I'm home, I'm home - I'm not bouncing up and down to Edinburgh in the evening. It's not really worth it for a couple hours social time, unless I stay in town after work. Maybe once I've sorted out rail pass. Maybe.

But, yes, being home and staying home means I've been getting more done. Dad watches crap TV so I'm pushed up off my butt, too. Hence, the more podges. :) Question is, once I've got all the pics I want, do I squish them?

Do I?

...

Nihil obstat,

C

2 Comments:

Blogger pooks said...

Squish if you like. But be kind - take the eyes off them first so they can't see what you're going to do to them. I was right earlier. You're weird,you.

1:23 pm  
Blogger Patrick said...

that looks like a still from a horror flick.

come back soon - you are missed!

8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home