Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pardon the tardy

Late again with the random ramblings. It's a busy time for young Reynolds, though. Got myself in a mood yesterday afternoon. Didn't know why, just knew I had that tight feeling in my stomach and that my lip was in danger of tripping me up.


So, I set about rearranging plans for last night and tonight, feeling that it wasn't fair to inflict my mood on undeserving others. By the time I'd got all that sorted, I was a lot more relaxed and realised that I was in a huff with myself as everything was getting a bit much. I'm having a lovely time with all my many things to do, but there are only so many hours in the day after all.


Mildly chuffed that even though I didn't know why I was so ticked off, I set about making sensible changes, which took my mood away without that being the specific plan. I must know myself deep down, even if I'm not always talking to myself. :)


...


Flickr. I'm back-and-forthing a bit on it at the moment. Not the use thereof, which I'm quite worryingly addicted to, but what I upload and how. I'm most likely to settle on a compromise between the two, but at the moment we're considering active and rutheless discernment as opposed to 'lookit what I done' and uploading the lot.

Whatever I decide, it's going to have to be soon. With 2,259 photos currently up there, reining myself back in is going to be a bit of a chore.

The compromise? Two collections "First Cut" and "All the rest" so that it's easy to find those I've selected from each set as 'ra best'.

...

Mind Control Patsy

I is in your head. Controllin' your minds!

...

Sunday Sinfest Rocks! Can't wait until I have flat again and can start covering walls in fun things to look at!

...

Nihil obstat (maybe the occasional bad mood),

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home