Wednesday, August 29, 2007

All your base are in the loft

Well, it's not, actually, but that's a good title and I suck at those. *laughter*

I walked Mum up to fetch Dad's car, in exchange for being left severely alone when we got back to house. Which did give her a bit of pause. She actually thought about walking up to next village herself rather then agree to not bug me for a whole three hours.

Crazy. Lady.

...

Ho and a hum. Going out for a wee drink tonight, which should be pleasant. Caved in and booked for Feurzabruta as a last gasp of Festival attendance before Sunday's fireworks. And for £25, I'd damn sure better be allowed to take photographs!

...

And, as it's nearly half three and I am so very behind on the day, that's your lot. Come back tomorrow. Or go look at Dave again. He's cool.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home