Monday, September 03, 2007

Been there, seen that, got the Tshirt

Feuerzabruta was well, well, WELL worth £25. A quite literal jaw-dropping show. I spent half of the performance grinning like an idiot, and the other half whooping like one. Went with Steve and Alexis (poor James - always working these days!) but we kind of lost each other in the crowd. I felt a tiny little bit off jumping up and down and whooping by myself, but then I thought, "Feck it," and did exactly as I pleased.

I'd describe it, but go check out their website - it's got wee YouTubes of their show on. Nowhere near the impact of seeing someone suspended above you doing crazy leaps and flips with only shower curtain material to press off from, but you'll get the gist.

And, yes, I bought both the Tshirt and the CD. I must go clubbing...

...

Another new week. The time is zipping in. Can't imagine what things are going to be like when I finally get mortgage papers through and can start looking for a flat. Of course, that'll eventually lead to a lot more available time, what with the current commute and all, but if I think I'm busy now?

...

Fireworks photos will be up tomorrow, what few of them I think are good. Not looked at them on computer yet, as I didn't go home last night, but last night was more about learning than producing, as it turned out. I reckon I know what was wrong with my technique. (Shorter shutter speed, better timed!). We'll see - might not be as bad as I think.

...

Going for a wee wander round town tonight, looking for Places of Interest. It's nearly time for the yearly event I run for the Management School so I must pace it out. And they went fewer bars and more culture, which is fair enough. Makes things a little trickier, though. It wouldn't be such a deal, but MBA students are, for the most part, fiercely competitive, so I always have to find things that are far away or tricky to find. If it's too easy, every single team gets every single question right. Then they spend about ten minutes each haranguing me as to why their team should win.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home