Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Brrrrrrr

It's bloody chilly today! "Indian Summer" my butt!

I know. We shall have Dave build a fire for us:

Dave 3

Currently unsure as to whether Dave is Good or Evil. There is this to be taken into account, though:

Dave the Dragon Attacks

...

We are in the final two weeks of the expected turnaround time for Homestake application, so here's hoping I'll be able to start viewing flats soon! Not a lot on the market at the moment, but there has been. Patience for the process.

...

I may have to kill my mother at some point. Not badly, you understand. Just a little bit. Last night we had a grand round of loft putting-in and taking-out. Four dining room chairs - which she 'helped' me put up. Read 'shoved on the bottom completely buggering up the angle I had them at'. All this one-handed on my part, too, you know, as the other hand was involved in balancing.

She's expecting to somehow magic the dining table base part through the loft access this evening. It'll have to be bloody magic as it's so big. I did try and explain how I only had one hand to do this with. She doesn't think this'll be a problem somehow. *sigh*

Oh, be quiet. Yes, you. I can hear every single last mother of you *thinking* at me. I did it all, didn't I? AND while I was trying to make Dave.

...

Very close to being finished checking my web links at work. Yes. Still. Then I've got Education to do, and then finally I'll be done with click - OK - click - OK - click - not OK Fix - click - OK.

Mind. Numbing.

...

Got a new contact on Flickr. Some incredible shots/morphs.

...

If only it were possible.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Poor Dave. Don’t you just hate it when people judge solely on looks? It would serve them right now if you do decide to squish them.

Or Dave could just toast them and be done with it.

12:57 pm  
Blogger Patrick said...

We're worried about you Chris, you're exhibiting all the signs of plasticene adiction. Put down the modelling tools and move slowly away from the brightly coloured clay-substitute

;)

As for the mother thing... I did think you were brave when you chose to move back there: I love my parents but living with them again would be quite a strain.

6:41 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Ah, I'm just whining about the Mothership. S'all good, really. And I am not addicted to plasticine.

No, I'm not making a model right now. OK, I'm *thinking* about it, but I'm not actually doing it.

Wonder how I could line those wings...

2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home