Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Damn, but this month just got expensive!

But in very good causes. Definitely off to Nice for a few days in early October and, with Patrick's birthday trip the week before, I am going to be such the traveller. And can't complain about expense. Cheapness to lodges for Patrick's birthday do and my brother's picking up the tab for the villa in France, so just flights and some spends to conjure.

And it's not like I'm paying rent...

...


Feeling much better today, thankfully. Couldn't put finger on what was up, just felt wrung out. Some non-specific bug or other. Missed a date, though, annoyingly. Chap was most understanding, considering it was the second time I've rain-checked the poor fella.


...


Mum and Dad go on holiday tomorrow!


*quick break while Chris does lap of celebtratory honour around the block*


Time spent alone. With nobody else there! *happy sigh*


Concomitant of that is walking the two miles up to Prestonpans to get train, but you can't have everything. ;)


...



This pic:


P1010013


got picked (groan) for somebody's news story, along with another one. To illustrate the Bauhaus Festival of Colour. This year: yellow. Just for a website, but still. Chuffed.

Plus, I've been dancing round various folks and institutions galleries for the Festival Fireworks and I think mine measure up pretty well against them. This guy must have been standing directly above me. Again, chuffed. If only work I get paid for was going so well.

...

Writing. Baaad Chris. No further forward with the Sci-Fi malark I'm working on which could very well turn into a book. Maybe I need a To Do list. Another one. Updated. Or something.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home