Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Further definitions

Probably should have looked a little further than I actually did on the old 'nihil obstat'. And there's no going back now. Only on a one hundredth post may the sign-off be changed.

...

If you think 'new flat' instead of 'porch' this is so where my head is about buying a flat. I could have that and that and this and three of those and...

I would tell myself to calm down, but what's wrong with a bit of excitement? I'm very practical with it, you know. Seriously. It's just such a lovely thought - I'll finally be able to follow through on the many and glorious plans I've had for various living spaces because it'll be *mine*. And before any one starts sucking air through their teeth in worry - don't. I had a flat before and made all my bad decor choices in that.

Actually, I plan to have lots of white boxes as I want merry-loads of hanging space. Hard to go wrong with lining paper and white emulsion.

...

Theatre plans. Hurrah. I was rather hoping some previews might show up in the next week or two. I caught some great stuff last year for cheap if not free around this time. Only one so far, but it looks good. And £5 only!

Cheap culture. I just never get bored of that.

...

SPSS. Gods, why on Earth did I say "Oh, I can do that."

Correction - 'could' do that. To a B (oh, all right a C) standard in 3rd year. Which was years ago. Ah, well. Tutorial programme here I come.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Out of curiosity, why do you sign off your blog entries? I don't understand the need. Like signing off a phone call with "love, Liz"

5:52 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Never thought about it. Seemed obvious. And it's more of a letter than a phone call, surely?

8:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home