Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bicentennial

Lookit! My 200th blog post. Merriment.

...

...


OK, what's shaking?

Well, I did animate these guys last night:

I don't think I can show you the animations. Or at least, I can't find an 'embed object' button anywhere here.


Steve of the Edgar is coming round tonight. Might see if he can help me out. Or, you know, I could read the help files.

Naaaaaaaah.

...

Other than that, I'm wondering if it's time for boxes. Actually, it's definitely time to start finding a home for said boxes - and furniture! Need to cost up the storage malarkey for all my stuff. As for boxing it, it might be a bit early. I want to enjoy the last couple weeks I've got in current pad and constant gazing on packed stuff is a bit depressing.

...

Rehearsals kick off again tomorrow. Guess I'd better have a gander at the script tonight. Make sure I still remember it. I think I'll lose the ability to glare at Andy for his lines if I forget mine!

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home