Thursday, July 12, 2007

Woop! A title again!

Gawds know what was happening there. I suppose if I flicked through some 'boards, I could find out.


...


Aaaaaa...Grrrr.

That's about the size of it today. Not thrilled with anything, really. Of course, I'm not entirely one hunner per cent chuffed with the workplace today, so it's entirely possible that I'll perk as soon as five o' clock hits.

...

. . . - see? Absolutely nothing to say. Ooh. Comics, as always, to the rescue.

A buttload.

And it is lunchtime.

I've never played Unreal Tournament, but still - I admire the sentiment.

...

See, now, there's a thing. I was just called through to do some CV feedback (colleague's got a headache). Very nice student and I think I might actually have done her some good. And I'm back liking job - well, let's not go too far - I recognise that there are excellent elements to my job.

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home