Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ok, that's just too odd. For the second day in a row, Blogger, or my web browser won't let me click in the title dialog. Weeeeird.

...

Picnic!





And, as Liz is claiming the start of summer, I claim Sneaky Photographer of the Week Award. Even looks like she's smiling at the camera, dunnit? And we all know how likely that is. Picnic was top idea. Couldn't believe the heat in the sun. A bit sneeze-ly, though. My havfever is NOT coming back. I forbid it.



...

And I managed to upload Musselburgh Harbour and a few more Arthur's Seat views. My favourite clouds of the weekend.

...

And from 'one crazy plan' to 'I'm definitely doing that.'

Have made an appointment with a mortgage adviser. If all the info goes as I think it will, I'm going to buy a flat. Eek!

...

Stick in,

C


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home