Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Amazing

Even from the very depths of the sulk I'm currently in - SO dull - I notice that things are amazing.



I'm listening to the radio over the interweb at the moment. That's fairly amazing. Often strikes me that one, music spilling out from plastic and metal. Imagine having to wait six months for the only guy who had a guitar to walk through your village.

The fact that I could pop into a shop in which I could buy packets filled with tasty and nutritious food is pretty amazing. Even though I'm in a colossal snit over the fact that I have to move, I still find it astonishing that I have a whole flat to just myself. Don't have to share with any one.



Spoiled rotten we are, and rarely acknowledge the fact.



...



Look, I can't help it. I'm in a mood. Which leaves me with two types of communication. Whining and philosophical. You'd prefer the whining?



...



Charles M. Schulz - "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."



...



Awwww, yeah. Slick the studly one.



...



...

That rain's really quite heavy, innit?

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home