Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ritual

I love ritual. I like the little touches. You know - napkin rings and all that shit. Bits of ribbon to gently tease open before you can eat the chocolates. Or something at the lower end of the scale - like sleeping until noon, followed by breakfast eaten wearing just your joggers.




I did mention I'm on holiday?

...


Succint, as ever.

...

...

Theatre tonight. Going to see Monks, which I'm rather looking forward to. It's had a couple of bad reviews, but it's had good ones too. And a bad review's never stopped me from going to see something I liked the look of. My opinion has been known to differ from other people's...

...

I am somewhat conflicted today. On a purchase.

One part of me says 'the blackboard stuff' - that's Way Cool and can be used to further your creative goals.

The other part of me says 'the beautiful top' that's Way Cool and can be used for looking good.

No - seriously. It's looooovely.

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home