Friday, March 30, 2007

We would like to announce a recall...

...of any and all whining that the Reynolds Corporation may have released to the general public in relation to their current work.

Last day today before my week anna day off. In last job? Stress ninja would not have covered the prevailing mood, but here and now...well, I've got a couple of things I want to tick off, but really, nothing that can't wait until I get back. Swings and roundabouts, my friends. Swings and round-abouts.

...

...

Love these little guys. The man's a genius.

...

Dating/Waiting

The breathless want.
The intestinal need.
Casual expectation leads to
emotional greed.

Striving for balance;
keen, but not too.
And that's just internal.
Inside.
Just you.

Second guessing's hurtful.
Theorising the same.
Another person's thoughts
and actions
aren't tame.

Patience
can be perilous.
Rush in - the same.
Too keen / not keen.
Both can lead to -

Disappointment.

...

...

Yes, the poetry is pure self-indulgence. What the Hell else is a blog for, I ask you?

And aren't the flowers pretty?

...

I am being such the culture vulture. Going to a photography workshop at the Festival Theatre with Liz on Saturn's day, out to see The Play What I Wrote at the King's on Sat night with Jenni, then Monks at the Lyceum on Tuesday with Liz and Justin. Gods bless bargains much cheapness.

Oh - and then the Usher Hall for a Youth Orchestra concert on Wed.

...

Heads up on next week. I am still without home internet so I may not be blogging. I'm sure I'll get online once or twice, so you can expect one or two random ramblings, but don't be surprised if I'm not so very about. :)

...

Stick in,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Poem???
You've outdone yourself this time Reynolds..you big pansy!

Jxx

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home