Friday, March 23, 2007

White rabbit

I am late! Which means I'm skiving. Didn't get a chance to witter at lunchtime, so I am sneakily doing so now.

...

Demonstrating my awesome talents with photoshop this afternoon. Which basically means dialling up the brightness on the staff portraits I took. Everyone looked a little bit washed out, so I monkeyed with the saturation a bit. Looked great onscreen, but I just did a test print and it looks like everyone has been tango'd. *laughter*


Fix, fix, fix.

...

...

Bollocks. Portraiture rather more complicated than one would expect. Maybe it's the printer. Everyone very red. Looks fine onscreen, but. I say again - bollocks!

...

...

Damn, it's getting real late in the day. That's your lot.

...

Stick in,

C

P.S. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home