Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Time waits for no man

And time is running on. Got a meeting with the High Heid Yin at 2pm, to be taught all about CVs. Should be good, but I've already had lunch hour so I've got all of three minutes to witter on at you.
...

It is payday! Woop! Yay! General merriment!

But, I'm joining the gym and would quite like to get some broadband going on at the pad, so I must be sensible about cash. I am going to go buy some books, though. And bugger being good and charity shopping. I want some specifics. Patrick introduced me to Patricia Duncker with Hallucinating Foucault. It was proper good, read it in a twoday so I'm going to get a couple more of hers.
And maybe some Foucault. But I figure charity shop / second hand dealer for Foucault. Don't see any point in buying classics / canonical work brand new.

...





...

Got a brilliant Artsworkers bulletin yesterday, so much the-atre planned. Going to see 'The Play What I Wrote' on Saturn's Day at the King's and 'Monks' at the Lyceum on Tuesday. Both at bargains much cheapness price of £5.

...

...

Had I mentioned that I'm on holiday next week? An at home holiday but wooooohooooo - a whole weekandaday off work. Get. Right. In.

Plan to devote some of that time to learning my lines for play. Rehearsal tonight for the first time in weeks and weeks, so looking forward to that.

...

Stick in,

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

'weeks and weeks' don't EXAGGERATE Christopher!
Jxx

1:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home