Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ummmmm

Yes. Feeling a bit 'ummm' today.

Waiting for a few things to land, so another few things are circling my head waiting for decisions on when they're getting done. Work and play. Next rehearsal has been scheduled, though. I'm not in until 28th March, but El Director is working with Andy this week on his monologues, so progress is being made.

...

Bloody weather. I've segued back into the winter coat because it's bloody perishing. On top of that, I've had grand plans to go and take some snaps of McEwan Hall at lunchtime and now, half an hour before photo time, the sky is clouding over. Been bright sunshine and blue skies all the way until now!

I'm so bored of taking photos against a grey sky.

Yes, I know - I live in Edinburgh, get over it.

...

Started doing the staff portraits today, which is going reasonably well. Point and click, really, but I need to work on my 'relax the subject' banter. I did manage a couple of sneaky moments. Set up the time delay and told them, "just relax - it's checking the light levels" so that they weren't stuck in that fixed grimace the whole time. The list has been added to, as well, so I've got about seven victims - I mean subjects - to sort out tomorrow.

...

How to make a (working) camera out of paper.

...

It's all about the PR.

...

Stick in,

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Am I missing something? That last link pointed straight to my gmail inbox...?

8:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home