Friday, March 16, 2007

It is the Friday!

The Friday - with its amazing powers of weekend bringing! Hurrah!

...

Lunch with old colleagues from Management School was pleasant. Tasty goodness of Philly Cheese Steak ciabatta. Aaaand, more to the point, there is still funding available for the part-time MBA. Process has changed, but Jean is going to find out what the story is for me. Can't say as I'm hideously keen on the Finance and Accounting core modules, but the operations management, consulting, e-commerce and so on? Yes.

...

On the topic of the upcoming play, Small Jen (you know what I'm saying) has assured me that:


"...all your nerves will probably dissipate as the small Jen will, no doubt, kick the motherb*tch into shape. Fear not. Cometh the hour, cometh the woman."


And there are many moons between now and the performance. Sure all will be well. And if it does seem like sucking, then no-one is allowed to come. :)

...

Can I note for any one forgetful that it is Mother's Day here in the UK on Sunday. Last posting chance for brownie points would be today. NOW, bitches!


...





The Bunny wondered what on earth had happened...

...

I can't find my modelling tools! Grrrrr. How is a person supposed to gouge eye-holes?

OK, I don't really gouge, I impress, but gouge sounds so much better.

...

Stick in,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bunny is the scary-cutest thing ever.

4:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home