Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Man 'Flu


I've pulled a lot of sickies in my working lifetime. Never really been one to actually be ill, but there have been a lot of duvet days. Hence (and now that I have a job that I like and am happy to go to) I now feel incredibly guilty about taking a day off sick. Even though my nose is producing what one could practically call ectoplasm at a frightening rate. And my joints are aching. And I feel hot and cold by turn. Still, I could have forced myself into work today.

There again, nothing I'm doing is so incredibly urgent that I need make myself so wholly miserable. The next point of contention is whether it's OK to go for a walk when off work and not well. But I'm so booooooooored. And can't read, nor be on here for very long. Hurts my eyes and threatens headache.
...

...

It is small niece's blessing this weekend. Kind of like christening, but not really. I think. I must conjured a gift for this and I'm not sure what to get at all. I know the tradition is some kind of silver malarkey, but really - what one year old is interested in such things? And if we're thinking 'investment for future' then I'd rather get her a savings bond than some wee box with Winnie the Pooh on it.
...



Told you some of the Crags ones turned out well.
...
Stick in,
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home