Friday, March 02, 2007

Penguins Aren't Easy

Is Friday. Woop I'll say it again - the time goes super fast these days. My busy modern lifestyle don'tcherknow!

...









These are from a wee whiley ago. And you may even have seen them before, but I'm fed up blogging with out pretty pic-choors.

Speaking of photos, I think I mentioned work want me to take some of the new staff members so that we can update the staff photos board in the foyer. Meeting for that on Monday, so at some point over the weekend, I'm going to have to snap some pictures of people. Just to give me an idea of whether I can do it or not. I've not done a lot (any) of portraiture and they're keen to have them synchronised with the size / style of the last lot.

Of course, they're saving the price of a photographer by having me do them, so...

...

Last night's rehearsal was a bit of a non-starter. Andy, my co-actor (star? Nah - too much) was ill and, it being a two-handed, there wasn't a great deal of rehearsal Jenni and I could do. Ran through my monologue a couple of times which was useful as I managed a somewhat mellower American accent - less CAW on the coffee.

Pleasantly, though, the less time at rehearsal meant small Jen came back to mine for a small libation afterwards and she helped me put the base on my sofa which is now, as I knew from trying out the display model, exactly the right height for my legs. It was comfy before but now it is.....

UBER-COMFY!

Last thing is to hang mirror - which I think I need two pals for. It's not heavy, but it's not the most manoeuvrable (dictionary.com says that's right. I think there should be an 'e' in between the 'v' and the 'r'.).

...

The weekend. What's on at the weekend?

Pancakes tonight at Anita's - yum = E! No current plans for Saturday besides taking some photographs. Sunday going to visit my mother, not having seen her for her birthday yet. Oh - which means I better go buy her gift on Saturday.

...

Stick in,

C


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home